Early life and ancestryEdit
Countess Anna was born in Donderstad to Princess Olga and George von Avensburg; she is the couple's only daughter. Her mother was the princess of Hanover and Cumberland. Her father was from the House Van Roodhuid.
She studied at the Royal University of Koningstad from 1910-1919 and became a scientist. In 1920, she joined the Skavenjer. There, she met her husband, Stephen Van Zahring. He was her boss and secretly a conman and leader of the mafia.
Marriage and familyEdit
The couple had seven children:
- Vladimir Van Zahring (1921-1981)
- Jozif Van Zahring (1924-1992)
- George Van Zahring (1928-1999)
- Nikolai Van Zahring (1933-1969)
- Mihail Van Zahring (1940 -1990
- Ekaterina Zaharyas (1942-1943)
- Freida Van Zahring (1944-2002)
It is said that she died mysteriously and could have had come to know of her husband’s shady life.