The Ruski Rogue (film) is a 2020 Brunanter-Parker crime thriller/drama film directed by Homer Van Roodhuid, who also wrote the screenplay. The film was produced and sponsored by the Europa Films and the Bèla Films.
The film describes the life of the conman and the Crimehero, Stephen van Zahring and the efforts of the Wikinations' secret agencies to catch him. The main allies of Stephen are John Watson, PM of Brunant and Viceroy Jean-Jacques Clérisseau. The film also deals with his entry into Brunanter nobility and his marriage with Anna van Roodhuid.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Martin Carbonell plays Stephen van Zahring, a criminal and lord of the Underworld.
- Stephanie Herrenhausen plays Anna van Roodhuid, a countess and daughter of George von Avensburg and Princess Olga of Hanover and Cumberland.
- Joachim de Vries plays John Watson, the Prime Minister of Brunant.
- Lucas Prat plays Jean-Jacques Clérisseau, the Viceroy of Charlogne.
- Albert Karnwall Wilfred plays Adriaan Ambroos, the Chief of Joint Investigation.